Monday, August 23, 2010

Road Trip: Nashville

Sewing kind of took a back seat last week, what with it being the last week Kyle was home and we needed to get him ready to get back to Nashville. Well, honestly, "we" didn't need to do it, but mentally, it felt like I should be doing something. I have news about 2 muslins I made, and I'll get to those later.

Something I was looking forward to, though, on our trip to Nashville, was visiting the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, and this exhibit:



I drove up early, and Laura, Thomas and I saw the exhibit which is fabulous! It is only there until mid-September, so if you are anywhere nearby, it's worth going to.

In College Boy news, Kyle is moved into his dorm, and we had great family time with Laura and Thomas. It will be nice for Kyle to have his sister and BIL nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails