Friday, October 29, 2010

Origin of Procraftinate

I mentioned this great word in my last post, but failed to really give credit where credit is due. My little sister actually came up with it, and uses it a lot! Hmmmm, does it describe the way she lives her life? Maybe, but if you want to find out more about her and her craftiness, you should really check out her blog, a simple thought or two. I know she'd love to have more followers. Maybe with more followers she would have post more. Hint, hint. Especially about the craftiness, hint, hint.

Mom, me and sister, Susan
at the St. Louis Zoo in January
Work continues on the Lady Grey... I'm to the pad stitching of the lapel. Woohoo!

1 comment:

  1. wow...thanks for the mention. now i really have to catch up on my posting--i've been earning my black belt in procraftination lately!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails