Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Feeling Spring-y

This may sound counter-intuitive, as you might think you would want to make quilts when it's cold outside, but I really like to make quilted "things", so the seasons aren't as important. Plus, I love bright, springy quilting fabrics. The colors are just so cheery. I decided to pull out a jelly roll, and 2 charm packs that I bought maybe 18 months ago. They were still in the shopping bag, she says *blushing*. It's not quite the first day of spring, but these future placemats might just brighten your day (they aren't finished, and up next are the red and yellow ones).

3 comments:

  1. You're speedy! Love those fabrics. I'm still plugging away on mine with all those little squares. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty. Believe it or not I'm getting ready to embark on a quilt too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these bright Spring colors! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails