Sunday, April 22, 2012

Two More Awards!

I've been given 2 more awards which is always exciting! The first is actually a repeat award, the Liebster Award, this time given to me by KC who write over at The Sewcratic Method. Thank you!!!




The rules of the Liebster Blog award are:
1. Thank you Liebster Blog award presenter on your blog. Yep! Thanks, KC!!
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you. Done!
3. Copy/paste the blog award on your blog. Done! and now in the sidebar, too, so y'all will all see it.
4. Present the Liebster Blog award to 5 blogs (with 200 followers or less). Um.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment. Um.


I confess that the hardest part for me is passing the award on, so I am going to take the lazy  democratic route, and award this to anyone with less than 200 followers who hasn't already received it!


The second award is the Versatile Blogger award! Many, many thanks to Denise, the Blue Gardenia herself!


This one has some rules, too... let's see what they are:


1. Display the Versatile Blogger logo. Done!
2. Say thank you to the blogger who presented me with this award. Thanks, Denise!
3. Link to Denise's blog. Well, that's done, too!
4. Nominate 15 more bloggers for this great award. Um.
5. Share 7 things about yourself.


So, if I'm ever going to get this one done, I'm going to award this to my blogging friends that don't have it yet.


But I will share a few things with y'all. I mean it's the least I can do.



  1. I have 2 amazing children and 1 amazing son-in-law. Laura, who is married to Thomas... they live in Alexandria, Virginia. Kyle lives in Macon, Georgia.
  2. I have 2 really weird rescue dogs. Look for them in pictures! Danny, the short, yellow one loves being in pictures. Teddy, the black one, must think he soul is being sucked out, and runs when he sees the camera. Did I mention they are weird?
  3. I almost always watch TV every evening. Favorites right now include the Amazing Race, Mad Men, Dancing with the Stars, and American Idol.
  4. I have voted for American Idol contestants.
  5. I'm doing an online art journaling workshop, and have discovered that I love painting with watercolors. I've never really painted before.
  6. I hate to cook.
  7. I'm kind of a slob and a packrat, which is totally different than a hoarder. Really. I can throw and give things away. Just not the Friday uniform saddle shoes I wore in high school when I was on the drill team. 



I do reserve the right to come back in and actually award the awards, but this was kind of hanging over me, and I just didn't want to wait too long to acknowledge the awesomeness!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I;m watching Dancing with the Stars at the moment too!! Australian version. Congrats on the award xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails