Monday, March 18, 2013

Mad Monday Reveal: Lacy Renfrew

I've decided to change the Mad Men Monday thing to just a Mad Monday Reveal. Trivial, perhaps. Anyway, a few points of business.

First, I'm pretty sure all my readers know all about the Google Reader thing. I've signed up for Bloglovin', but haven't gotten the whole widget thing organized. Thankfully, we have a few months to get this worked out, but I've gotten the "Reader" blogs I follow already synced up with Bloglovin. OK, that's all I have to say about that.

The "Bangs/No Bangs" question. I'm going with bangs (fringe for all you non-American English speakers). Looking youthful trumps sophisticated at my age. Thank you for all your lovely comments!

Finally... a couple of weeks ago I whipped up a 3/4 sleeve  Sewaholic Renfrew. It's my 4th, but my first with this sleeve length. I hadn't planned to add the cuff, but without it, the sleeve was just at my elbow. Kind of an unfortunate length, frankly.

It's black jersey knit, with an overlay of stretch lace on the front, and the sleeves are just the lace. It will get a LOT of wear!!


Have a great Monday!!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! It's a really wearable way to try the lace trend without being to formal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice top, will go great with your work wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the stretch lace renfrew! Probably the most elegant version I have seen - well done!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails